- A stylish and modern safety helmet designed to keep you safe and sound
- Extremely lightweight for all day comfort
- A reflective band allows for use in low light conditions
- Ideal for builders, plumbers, electricians, on-site visitors and numerous applications within the construction industry
- Tested for front facing and backwards wear
- Strong ABS plastic construction
- Innovative “baseball cap” shape improves vertical vision
- Polyamide cradle nwith 3 textile straps and 8 fixing points
- Foam sweat band
- Innovative button adjustment “colour to colour” for head sizes 53 to 63 cm
- 2 possible positions of the headband (top/low) for a better comfort
- Electrical insulation up to 1 000 V.A.C. or 1 500 V.D.C.
EN397:2012 + A1:2012 Protective helmets for industry
MM Molten metal spray
LD Lateral deformation
-30°C +50°C Very low temperature - -30°C / +50°C
440 VAC Electric insulation
Electrically insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations
EN50365:2002 Electrically insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations
CLASS 0 Electrically insulating helmets - Class 0
Delivery & Returns
We offer free shipping on every order over £75 in the UK.
For orders under £75 we charge just £3.99 for delivery to all parts of the UK.
We deliver to all EU countries. We have a flat EU rate. Add as much as you like to your basket and you will only be charged £35.
Next Day Delivery
We offer next day delivery on 1000s of items in our store. Please contact us for availability first.
Naturally, we want you to be delighted with every order you place with us. However, we understand that on occasion you may need to return an item. We offer a full 60 day returns service on non customised items that is easy and straightforward to use.
We cannot provide returns on customised items that are not faulty. For that reason, we ask you to take your time when designing your custom clothing before submitting them for production.