Our H2O Defender Trouser will keep you dry and comfortable on the job site with innovative stretch fabric, a water resistant coating, CORDURA details and multipurpose pockets.
- H20 Flex: cotton/polyester blend with stretch for optimal movement in this hard wearing fabric. Water resistant finish will keep you dry longer
- Reflective piping at front and back knees
- Contrast CORDURA oxford top loading knee pad pocket with dual position
- Scuff guards in extra durable nylon oxford to increase the life of the garment
- Contrast inside waistband with gripper tape to keep shirts in and pants in place
- Logo D-ring at waist for easily accessible key or pass attachment
- Articulated knee reduces fabric bulge at the back of the knee to maintain blood flow
- Left and right side snap off nylon oxford tool bags with logo print. Bags can also insert into front slash pockets
- Multipurpose tool pockets and carpenter loop at left hip
Personalised clothing is a must for those looking to build trust and brand loyalty across a customer base, and at Tommies Workwear we offer a full embroidery service with 20+ years experience. Are you ready to show your colours to the world?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 01246 473162
We offer free shipping on every order over £75 in the UK.
For orders under £75 we charge just £3.99 for delivery to all parts of the UK.
We deliver to all EU countries. We have a flat EU rate. Add as much as you like to your basket and you will only be charged £35.
Next Day Delivery
We offer next day delivery on 1000s of items in our store. Please contact us for availability first.
Naturally, we want you to be delighted with every order you place with us. However, we understand that on occasion you may need to return an item. We offer a full 60 day returns service on non customised items that is easy and straightforward to use.
We cannot provide returns on customised items that are not faulty. For that reason, we ask you to take your time when designing your custom clothing before submitting them for production.